Rental car hire information
Also see Terms & Conditions page
- Drivers require a full current New Zealand or overseas full licence
- All hires include insurance with $2000 excess drivers aged 25+ higher excess under 25 years
- Insurance excess reduction is available (conditions apply)
- Credit Card details must be provided (with enough credit to cover insurance excess)
- Vehicles are supplied full of fuel and to be returned full of fuel
- Free 150 kilometres per day on hires of 1-4 days (0.25 cents per kilometres applies to all excess kilometres)
- Unlimited kilometres on all hires 5 days or more – excluding diesel Mini buses which are .10 cents per km
- 24 AA hour roadside assistance is included on all vehicles
- Deposits are required on all bookings, 14 days notice required for return of deposit less $30 admin fee.
- All rates include Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- All rates are in New Zealand dollars.
- Payment by Visa or Mastercard Credit incur a 3% merchant fee.
- Credit card conditions. By giving us these details you are agreeing that the credit card can be accessed by Prestige Ventures Wanaka Ltd (trading as Adventure Rentals) if the vehicle hired is damaged while in your possession or extra fees are incurred.
- Queenstown car drop off/pick up – fees apply. After hours (4.30pm) fees may also apply.
Please note: Thrifty & Economy vehicles are not permitted to go to Raspberry Creek or Rob Roy Glacier due to the rough gravel road. We do have special hire vehicles to go to this area. Please contact us or book online by choosing Budget or Tourist 4WD Class vehicle.